The Perfect Place for COMPLETE BEAUTY SOLUTIONS (Bridal Makeup)
We, are successfully transforming lives making you beautiful literally. Here each treatment will finalize your senses allowing you to submerge in a truly unique experience under the supervised direction of most accomplished specialist & our highly experienced staff offer in depth programs that meet your individual needs & health concerns.
Expert Makeup Artist
We are the Expert Makeup Artist, providing services that include Hair Cutting, Hair Styling, Hair Rebonding, Hair Coloring, Hair Care & Hair Extensions.
Our experts treat your skin using the modern techniques based on the Latest Technology so that your skin appears brighter & healthy.
We provide various Certified Courses such as Hairdressing Course, Basic Skin Course, Haircut and Color, Makeup Course, Hair Extension Course, Skin Course etc.
When And How to Choose A Professional Makeup Artist
Makeup artists are the magicians who can transform your face from “Nay” to “Yay” with their sleight of hand. Their dexterity in highlighting your beautiful features and enhancing the visual appeal of your face is something to hold in awe. While it is true that any conscious person can handle fixing up their faces on their own, there are some situations that demand professional intervention.
These days every career is blooming and all because of the increasing demand for the same. Talking of which, the career of a makeup artist is one of the best ones that is ruling market these days. Certainly, a skilled person with good experience, knowledge and of course creativity is right suited for such career. And if you think you belong in this career, and then certainly this is the right place where you have landed up. Take a look at some of the effective tips which will help you out to make the right choice.
When do you need to hire a makeup artist?
Everyday business requires just little makeup, which is more or less basic when you are attending a casual gathering. Some amount of foundation to even out your skin tone, a basic eyeliner outline, a nude eyeshadow and some lipstick usually does the trick. However, for the events listed under, since they demand dressing up considerably, you need a professional makeup artist to make you look extra gorgeous and get that wow factor rolling for you, Makeup services in Sandton South Africa, Gauteng, South Africa:
• Weddings – whether it be your own or one of your friend’s, weddings are a special event. Not only do you need to pick out a dress very carefully, but you also need a makeup artist to help you look your best.
• Company dinners – there are many working women around the globe who are required to attend company dinners and other celebrations, where many important people are invited. Hiring a makeup artist for these events will ensure you don’t overdo things yourself. A professional yet fit-for-dinner look can be easily had with a little assistance from a professional.
• Galas – Many of us are part of greater causes and socially responsible activities. Gala dinners are usually held for members, sponsors and clients, making them a sensitive platform. Getting the right look becomes important, and for an amateur, things can easily get out of hand during makeup.
How to hire a makeup artist
Rivonia, Randburg, Edenvale, Midrand, Johannesburg, Roodepoort, Kempton Park, Germiston, Alberton, Boksburg
There are so many makeup artists out there, but not all of them are professionals. Here are a few things you can consider to help you hire the right one. Makeup services in Sandton South Africa, Gauteng, South Africa
• Interview – this is the best way to find out how much an artist knows about what he/she is doing. Makeup techniques should be their second nature. They should know which palette would suit your skin tone and eye color, for starters.
• Tools – ask about the tools the artist uses. Sometimes, skill allows them to create better results with basic tools. Swanky is not always good – especially because the artist who does not have much skill will try to cover it up with a lot of automated stuff.
• Products – no one knows your skin better than yourself. Ensure that the artist agrees to using products of your preference on your skin – make sure he/she has them.